As part of our annual cycle on mental health, we invite you to participate in a mental health first aid course offered by Ensa.
You will therefore be able to acquire:
- diverse and specific theoretical knowledge about mental disorders and crises
- practical skills through interactive exercises and role plays
Through this learning, you will make an important contribution to the quality of life of those around you and also strengthen your own mental health.
The course is divided into 4 modules over two days:
- Module 1: 3 June 2023 from 9am to 12.30pm
- Module 2: 3 June 2023 from 1.30 pm to 5 pm
- Module 3: 10 June 2023 from 9am to 12.30pm
- Module 4: 10 June 2023 from 1.30 pm to 5 pm
Project by Pro Mente Sana.
No results, remove some filters